Thursday, December 10, 2009

IT'S A......


Well 14.2 days prego and we had an ultra sound to see how big my tumor had gotten. I had a blessing the previous Monday and then this Monday started feeling better. I am off the Iv's and ready to start enjoying this time. Anyhow so when we went in for the Doppler reading things were good and the baby was kicking like crazy. Then 1 hour later we went in for the ultra sound and baby was sleeping I guess, but in a perfect squat to see....his ok you don't need to know what we saw but it's a BOY!!! And the tumor has dissipated!

Since I have been pregnant I didn't care at all the sex of the baby as long as it was healthy and well he sure is. Can you believe it? Me having a boy? Growing up in a family of all girls! I have all boys now at my house with Jared and the 2 pups that are boys so I guess adding another one one wont be a big deal. Still have FOREVER till I can hold him, but just the news of a boy was sooo fun! All you with boys...HELP!

5 comments:

  1. He's gonna pee on you a LOT! So my advice is to keep him covered at all times or be ready for some squirting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. A boy! That's so exciting. I can totally see you guys having a little boy. He'll be so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Abby! That's so exciting! You're going to love a little boy, they are SO much fun! So glad to hear the tumor has dissipated as well. What a blessing. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You don't even know me, but my cousin is Kirsten and I'm a sucker for belly pictures ;) I came from a family of four girls and now have two little boys. Baby boys are the best! Enjoy yourself! There are a ton of books out now that are really well researched to help understand the differences (And there are a LOT of differences) between boys and girls. How awesome...first pregnancies are just so special; enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete