Monday, December 14, 2009

15 weeks pregnant


So as I got up and dressed for the day I noticed humm my pants are super loose and not just in the butt area but in the stomach area. So I had to take a picture of how much regression my stomach has gone through. I was REALLY showing before and now just barley if any. People keep asking if I lost the baby cause I am so much smaller in my mid section then I was. Well as a matter of fact no I didn't. He is still growing strong and KICKING! Felt the first real kick today. Had Jared come feel it but he moved away before he got there. He is most active in the morning right when his daddy gets up for work. I try to back to sleep but he is to excited to be awake. Why I was showing more before the Dr said was because I was soooo sick my innards were swollen and now they are just back to normal. Any how Baby is good and family is good. I am excited that I am feeling better that I can go work out and taking my last 2 finals tonight. Hope everyone is having a good upcoming holiday season! I know I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment