Monday, January 11, 2010

Wish I had more of an interesting life...

So since I have some extra time on my hands I thought I would update a little. I haven't thrown up in 4 days!!! That's a new record! I have been hurting and aching still but the nausea has started to subside...lets hope. I am not walking everyday for 30-60min a day to help with the nausea and to let the dogs get some exercises. They are sound asleep right now...which beats cleaning up something they tore apart. Jared and I are both back in school full time and it keeps us busy. Jared spends most of his evenings studying and I spend the weekends in class. My classes this year are all very interesting and specific to my degree, so that is nice.

The weather here is still yucky and I can't wait for spring. I am finally on the down slop of my pregnancy half way done! 5 months and baby Wright will finally be here in our lives. We are not prepared and have no name yet. We are really missing the Vegas weather and can't wait to take a trip down soon. Plus I am missing Michelle so bad and her family! She is like my sister.

My nephew and niece had their birthdays this month and are getting cuter and cuter every day. Alex turned 8 and Vanessa turned 6. Baby Kimberly is doing well getting over her croup. I miss my sister and her family a lot as well these days. Jared's sister Lisa got engaged to this great guy and is now living in New York planning her wedding for later this year or next year. Jared's sister Vonnie had her little boy last month and named him Weston. He is an angle. The Wright family have been such a great support to us since I have become so ill and I really appreciate their kindness and love.

2 comments:

  1. HI cute Abby! I am so happy that you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abby-
    It's beka madsen in your ward. So glad you are feeling better! Hang in there!
    Random question- how do you know Kirsten and Dallas? Kirsten was a college roommate of mine and i love her!
    YOu must as well!
    Keep walking!

    ReplyDelete