When am I having our kid you might ask. My midwife said she isn't rich enough to own a crystal ball so she can't predict it. So, it's all in the Lords hands...and my baby's. Here is the update. Last Dr appointment was yesterday morning and I was dilated to a 3 and 25% effaced. Apparently you can dilate and de-dilate (if that's what it's called). He has dropped and his head is killing my pelvis. He is posterior which is fine, just doing some stretches to get him to roll over. She stripped my membranes - separating the amniotic sac from the cervix which for me was not even painful at all. She kept saying any minute now. And that the hardest part of labor or longest rather is dilating from a 1 to a 5, and I am already half way there. She said she is pretty sure he will be here by this weekend, which would be great since my parents are only here till the 8th and they would like to meet the little guy.
We still have no name, but our bags are packed and the car seat is ready in the car. I have cleaned the house over and over to make sure it's suitable for all the company we will be having soon. Jared's parents get here the 8th and my parents leave the 8th (they get here today). So no overlap just lots of company. We are looking forward to having family close by. Since we haven't seen many of them since the wedding.
I will let you know when he is born. I am sure we will be picture freaks and you will get to see this lovely kid. We are hoping and praying he comes soon because I really am feeling DONE being pregnant. Just want to hold him in my arms and not just in my belly:)
So close! Can't wait to see him.
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you guys and I hope things go well. Hopefully it was today or tomorrow at the latest, I know you are ready for him to come.
ReplyDeleteI am feeling you are in labor...maybe not yet but I woke up this morning and thought of you...checked your blog to see. :)
ReplyDeleteBless you. You'll be a wonderful mom!