Friday, June 11, 2010
Past due
Yes it's common that most people with their first child go over due. And I expected it but didn't want it. I wanted my due date to come and have a baby already. So my parents came into town for a week and stayed with us. It was a nice visit and then they left with no sight of the newest baby Wright. Then Jared's parents came into town and will be leaving in 2 days and still no baby. Everything is great that it's progressing...just slowly. My doula is happy that I am able to labor at home while waiting for the big day. That the hardest and longest part of labor I am doing at home and over time and not all at once in pain at the hospital. My midwife today said I was in labor since my contractions have been consistent for over 24 hours, but I think I may just be experiencing pre-labor. If nothing happens on it's own I will be induced on Wednesday. I am very happy to know that I will not be pregnant for ever and he will come. I had a NST (Non-stress test) done yesterday and they said he looked great and healthy, so I don't have to worry about him at all, just being uncomfortable and playing the waiting game. I tell ya what, I can't wait to post/blog about the new little guy, so as soon as I know I will let you know:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sorry its taking longer than you wanted. Can't wait to see pictures of the little guy! I will be EXCITED for that post. :o)
ReplyDelete