Sunday, February 28, 2010

That time of year again!


Again the time has come that the weather is changing and the smell of cookies is in the air! I am embarrassed to say that I will most likely buy out all the girl scout cookies from all the ones I see. I searched their site today to find out where I can find these yummy cookies, but no luck. My friend Tammy says she knows where we can go to get some and that is what I will be doing this week. Don't tell Jared I am going to spend half his pay check on cookies!!


I am not sure what it is about the cookies. Maybe it's that they are only available once a year, maybe it's that they taste sooo good frozen, maybe it's just the idea that I am supporting the girl scouts of America, whatever it is they are the only thing that is on my mind these days. Samoas (If that is what they are still called) are my favorite, but a frozen thin mint makes all my cares go away. I think they do peanut butter and some thing else maybe, but the reality is I would eat them all (Unless they had oatmeal/raisins/or pumpkin in them).

1 comment: