Monday, January 23, 2012

So the day after Christmas we headed out to the farm for some family fun! It was in the mid 60's and perfect for playing out doors.
Here is what Uncle Cliff got for Christmas. An AUTOMATIC skeet shooter! We loved it!

Not sure if you can see here below but he is a true TEXAN he uses bulets for his ear plugs! Uncle Jared: 

My Jared showing everyone how GOOD he is at skeet shooting. I don't know how he got so good at this!

Me loading. I prefer a handgun to this...that being said we will NEVER have a gun in our house dispite how good we are at using them.

Uncle Cliff's hand gun...he calls it The Judge.

Noah loving the weather and playing out doors!

He loved the chickens!

And the horses. They loved him too.

Cheesing it up for the camera.

I don't know if you know what planking is but for some reason Noah always has to lay on things with weird texture. So I guess the gravel was his resting spot.

Bang bang pow!

Sista in law Terra and I on the 4 wheeler. She had never driven one before and she did pretty good!

No comments:

Post a Comment