So I am not sure at what point Noah learned to unbuckle from a shopping cart but he did. Here he is before our Christmas Shopping trip (red Christmas cookie on face)...
And here is after falling out of the shopping cart onto his head! It was so traumatic for me. Biggest goose egg ever! Dr said he is fine and I don't even need to ever bring him in unless the height of the fall is twice his height and because it made a bump out. Had it been in then he would have needed medical attention. We were at Target and I had to fill out an incident report and they called me the next day. So nice! (or legal) either way he was fine after a min or two while I was a nervous wreck and they kept telling me to sit down because I was shacking and looked like I was going to pass out.
No comments:
Post a Comment