First the COWBOYS stadium
Then the Rangers stadium
Went to Grandma's and gardened. I am ANTI Pack and Play but there are Chiggars in the Grass and he needed to stay were we could see him. But he danced to the music while we gardened.
The dogs got a bath! They LOVE the water.
Me washing the truck
Jared will hate me for posting this but here he is washing. He hates his farmers tan.
Noah enjoying the shade.
And the pool eating his strawberries. He has had a little diaper rash lately which he has NEVER had before and the diaper cream I have makes him cry :( so I hate using it. Found out its the acid in the fruit that he discharges that gives him the rash. Guess I need to watch his fruit intake.








Looks like you guys are really enjoying Texas. I'm so glad.
ReplyDelete