Tuesday, April 12, 2011

New find

So I have been seeing all these commercials for these new lengthening and maximizing you eye lashes and I thought I would try it out.  At one time I got eye lash extensions for $250 and by the next day I had picked them out...didn't ever realize I pull out eye lashes as a nervous habit. Any how my lashes are full just not long...they are probably just normal. So many people just have these long luscious eye lashes and I get so jealous. So I bought Lash blast mascara and hated it at first because I thought I knew how to put on mascara but these new bristles were hard to get use to. So after a week of trying and about to give up I learned the secret to it and wow I love it! I only wear mascara any more because my lack of time and desire to get ready but vava voom these make my lashes pop! I should do a before and after photo for you. Anyhow if you are looking to lengthen your lashes I would totally recommend this AND watching the tutorial of how to put it on.

3 comments:

  1. I've been thinking about blogging about how much I hate this mascara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. what tutorial are you talking about?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I just googled it and it helped to show me that you have to go right and left and rotate up.

    ReplyDelete