Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The days of our lives...

I love that Noah consumes my life. Every day is Noah time. When I was pregnant I couldn't wait to be done to go tanning and get my hair did and go shopping. Now those things are thoughts of the past. My skin hasn't seen the sun in over 6 months and my hair well needs some help:) But Noah is such a great baby that I don't mind one bit! When he wakes up in the morning the first thing we do is Tummy time and reading. We go through flash cards of words and their pictures while he is strengthening his neck and back. We do this for about 30 min or till he is tired of his tummy time. Then when he is on his back we do exercises. First body ones where he is using his legs then pull ups. He loves to pull up and stand. After about 30 min of this we do tongue exercises. We work on words that are easy for him like mama and dada and he said his first gggg's the other day. He says mama when he wants up out his crib at night and of course I come running. After the last 30 min of this he usually takes a nap. And when he knows its time to eat I do the milk sign and he gets REALLY happy. He sleeps for about an hour then we watch a Baby Einstein for an hour, he loves this! Then a little math and the rest of the day is filled with laughs an excitement going out doors or playing with the dogs. Around 6 his dad gets home and they spend time together while I go to the gym or put something in the oven for dinner. Around 7pm he eats his fruit or veggies and then more exercises (to get him tired for bed) then off to sleep between 9 and 10. Such a great baby!! Here are some cute pictures of him!

Bundled up for our walk that he sometimes sleeps through.

His new favorite thing. The dogs hang out behind the couch and often wrestle. He loves to hold himself up over the back of the couch and watch them.

Here he is during tongue exercises. Love this kid!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad he is your life now. He is cute. I still need to meet him! its been FOREVER since I have seen you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's such a cute baby!! Abby, being a mom suits you :) Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete